Did you know that every mobile phone has a unique 15 digital code? This code is called an IMEI number, and can be used to both identify phones, and to block phones from being used by another person or phone company.
To find your IMEI number you can follow the instructions below.
- Head to the Settings menu.
- Expand the Apple ID tab at the top of the settings.
- Scroll down and select your device
- You’ll then see a range of data, including your phones phone number and IMEI number.
- Open the Android Settings menu.
- Tap About phone. You may have to scroll to the bottom of the Settings menu to find it.
- Tap Status.
- Expand IMEI information.